This is our first episode for 2020’s Boulder Startup Week. Because of the coronavirus pandemic, this year’s startup week will, like most events these days, take place virtually. We won’t be doing as many interviews as we have the past two years, and will miss seeing everyone in person, but look forward to catching as many of the online sessions as we can. For more info and a full schedule, visit boulderstartupweek.com.
Our guest today is Dave Mayer, Founder and CEO at Technical Integrity. We talk about:
- recruitment for startups
- how the notoriously grinding startup lifestyle is changing
- founders and mental health
- the impact of COVID-19 on, well, everything.
Follow Dave on Twitter @tintegrity.
Here are some additional resources and info, referenced in our discussion:
- Interview tips for female job seekers
- Technical Integrity’s commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Video of Brad Feld mental health panel
- Resources for job seekers and more
- Resources for employers and job seekers
- Testimonials about Techical Integrity
We’re also supported by Glider, a Colorado-based Community movement and non-profit that produces Boulder’s Ignite and TedX events, as well as Boulder Startup Week. Learn more and consider a donation at glider.com
Our intro music is by Eccodek. Hear more at eccodek.com (that’s E-c-c-o-d-e-k).
Our outro music is by EarthRise SoundSystem. You’ll find them at earthrisesoundsystem.com
The Boulder Tech Podcast is produced by Joel Davis. Your feedback, criticisms, comments and guest suggestions are welcome. Reach us at email@example.com.
Thanks for listening. We’ll see you back here for the next episode of the Boulder Tech Podcast.